Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lost....

Last nite, i notice that my neighbour's dog its missing. I was shock after seeing the template they gave me and told me that their lovely puppy is missing. Ya, i admit that puppy is cute and adorable and reminds me my dear Milo. Well, beagle character is like this, the longer you kept it in the cage, the more urge that makes the dog wanna runaway from home, if seriously enough, it won't come back. And that was my neighbour 2nd missing beagle because they always kept in the house and nvr bring her walk around the neighbourhood.

And this morning, when i start my car. I was looking for my sunglasses in the car compartment, you know what i found???....

Of coz not the dog! I found my sunglasses....MISSING!!!....Such a waste it just missing just like that. It has already accompanying me for the last 10 years and it nvr fall out of style and fashion and everytime i wear it. I feel like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 2.

Cool huh?!
Before that, i have another sunglasses which bought from Bangkok. It resembles Bruce Lee's famous sunglasses but i lost it during my trip to Penang by lefting it in a petrol station...AAARRGGGHHH!!!

Anyway, like all the movie says "The new won't come unless the old is disposed". That means...i need to do SHOPPING....WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment