Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Found....

Guess what i have found last nite?.....NO!...not the sunglasses....its my neighbour's dog but its not the last night i mention that 1. Although its still a beagle but it is the 1st beagle that my neighbour have so the missing 1 is a puppy beagle which is the 2nd beagle.

What a joke!...The old is missing, the new came. The new was runaway and the old came back. I was shock when i came back from work and saw that dog lying on the floor. My neighbour told that they caught him wandering around in the neighbourhood, they recognise his eyes and the legs and also the dog recognise his own name by calling him 'Kopi'.

Although almost a year missing, i think the dog was not happy to be found by their master, i can tell by looking in the eyes of the dog. Beagle's character is to be free to wander around and not kept in the house type.

So good that my neighbour could find the dog....but what about me? i still could not find my glasses :(

No comments:

Post a Comment