Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goal Reached!

On last Saturday, i got a dental appointment at Tmn Connaught area for my scaling session and man! its freaking me out!

While waiting for my q, i heard those drilling noise coming out from the surgery room and the noise succesfully makes me wee for 3 times b4 my turn. By the way, while still waiting, there is a weight measurer. So i try to measure my weight to see my work out is worth it or not.

OMG!!!...im damn freaking.....happy!!!...it measure my weight is only 60kg!!!....2 weeks ago its almost 90kg. Although is shows 60kg but im scared that the machine is spoiled 1, so i decide after going for the scaling session i should try it at the pharmacy store. During the scaling, the excitement has cover me from fearing of dental problems.

After the scaling, i visit to the nearby pharmacy and try out some of their weight measurer. It shows a same result! 60kg!...woohoo!!!

Its worth it coz avday wake up at 6am and jog the hell out for 2 weeks non-stop (except on weekend lah). But donno why i still cant wear my jeans???....But sure not the beer belly lah coz previously i got belly also can wear it. But after a while trying and i notice that my current pants is 32inch and the jeans is 31inch and i also remember on that moment this pants is bought few years ago by VV. I guess ppl do change in this short period....But anyway, im happy for my result currently and aiming for 55kg in next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment